miss honest

A tiny seed bottled inside, once broke out into a poem. The poetess loved it so much that even the spelling mistakes were spared.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Star

I lay awake in this paling night
Every second poisoned with light
Every moment closer to day
It is torture to know you are dying.
But before I leave the sky barren
Look at me O man!
Before I vanish and day comes
Before dreams wake up
Before the alarm rings
Drink in my beauty
Save a line of verse for me
Love me one last time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Naveen Hiremath said...

Wherever you look
You see dust
The heat never gives respite

A lousy poet I may be
But a beautiful verse brings a smile

......Thank you for the lovely words
always an inspiration!!!

3:20 pm  
Blogger Archana said...

:) You know about the person who had no friends? He said "Hello." In reply, he got another "Hello." He replied "Hello." He got another "Hello." Well they had nothing else to say.

Thanks for reading it. Now thank me again.

6:35 pm  
Blogger Naveen Hiremath said...

You have more than just an Hello to say !! Wonderful words, keep them coming....

Look me up on Orkut..

Cheers

7:21 am  
Blogger Gaurav Jain said...

a day came and went away
but left a rose and an everlasting feeling..

5:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home