miss honest

A tiny seed bottled inside, once broke out into a poem. The poetess loved it so much that even the spelling mistakes were spared.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Neruda Inspires

When you say that the world is going ahead, isn't it possible that you were walking backwards?
If the world is crazy except for one person, will that one person be called crazy?
When they bomb India, would there be a population explosion in heaven too?
Since men are from Mars, if I kill one, is it fair to judge me on Earth?
Why does it not rain upwards on the other side of the globe?
Is the blue sky a pale reflection of the blue sea?
Why is pink flesh in the brain called grey matter?
When the world starts to shrink will you and I meet again?

2 Comments:

Blogger Voice said...

you ask too many questions :p

ofcourse u will meet. kyunki yeh zindagi bahut lambi hai dunia bahut chhoti
that is the blood which make the grey matter look pinkish [i guess]
becoz gravity pulls
men are from earth :)
is there a place called heaven?
yes both can be called crazy,
and finally the first one
it is certainly possible.


I tried my best ... to answer all ur questions .. lol

good composition for me.. i dont know whether it qualifies for poem or not

6:16 pm  
Blogger Archana said...

lols... is this my blog or your blog huh huh?

6:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home